PFS works with clients to define and deploy a tailorable set of change management approaches and tools across a broad range of implementations. PFS’ approaches are based on three key principles: 1) using the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK®) derived processes, templates, and tools; 2) applying Prosci® change management methods and tools; and 3) employing best practices and lessons learned from similar change management initiatives.
Industry best practices also frame our learning engagements, as we leverage the ADDIE (Assess, Design, Deliver, Implement, Evaluate) model, Agile Learning, and Design Thinking—to design, develop, and deliver training that is efficient and effective in skill development.
PFS has worked with clients to plan and manage a wide range of organizational change and learning initiatives, including:
- Working with the Veterans Health Administration’s (VHA) Office of Primary Care to evaluate alternatives and deploy changes to the Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) models
- Developing a transformation plan for the VHA’s Employee Education System organization by conducting a current state assessment, benchmarking, setting the vision for the future state, and establishing a roadmap and implementation plan
- Providing comprehensive communications, training, implementation, and change management support related to the modernization of VHA Nursing Qualification Standards for over 93,000 nursing personnel nationwide
- Creating a master plan to guide the implementation approach of VHA’s Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (I-DEA) task force recommendations, create individual implementation plans, and provide program management support for the implementation of Executive Orders 13985, 14031, 14035 and subsequent Executive Orders
- Developing and managing requirements and providing communications support for VHA’s SimLEARN initiatives as it addresses an ever-growing body of Emerging Healthcare Technology solutions that currently lack simulated curricula for VHA providers to become competent in the clinical protocols for use in a clinical setting
Regardless of the change initiative, PFS’ approaches address Leadership/Sponsorship, Project Management, and Change Management. Our team includes experts and practitioners in change management, strategic communications, training/workforce development, and human centered design.
PFS’ services include:
- Change Management and Transition
- Organizational Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement/Communications
- Risk Management
- Performance Measurement/Data Analytics
- Workforce Development
- Training/Technical Assistance
- Workgroup Facilitation
- Visioning Sessions/Journey Mapping
- Human Centered Design