PFS’s program and project management capabilities have proven effective in assisting clients to introduce and adopt innovations, new technologies, process improvements, and organizational changes.
PFS has worked with clients to plan and manage a wide range of important healthcare initiatives, including:
- A 24X7 COVID-19 Emergency Logistics Operations Center for the Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
- VHA Clinical Resource Hubs expansion and enhancement to address critical barriers to Veterans’ primary, mental health, clinical pharmacy, and nursing care
- The newly established Clinical Deployment Teams to address emergent healthcare crises across VHA (nationwide)
- A mini-residency program to provide Clinical Skills Training for rural providers of women’s healthcare
- Nationwide expansion and enhancement of the National Oncology Program’s Precision Oncology services (e.g., pharmacogenomics, lung cancer screening, women’s health, virtual tumor boards, chemotherapy/infusion therapy services, and clinical trials)
- Rapid growth of the Office of Connected Care’s digital health technology portfolio (i.e., Telehealth Services, My HealtheVet, and Web and Mobile Solutions) that enhance and improve access to VHA benefits and services through digital health technologies used by Veterans, Caregivers, and health care providers.
Our approaches are derived from Lean Six Sigma, Prosci®, Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK®), Human-Centered Design, and International Organization for Standardization frameworks, methodologies, and tools. Regardless of project size, scope, complexity, visibility, and subject matter, PFS works with clients to employ best practices and lessons learned from similar program and project management or oversight support projects. PFS’ ability to effectively identify, tailor, and apply them in client settings is what has proven effective and beneficial across a broad range of program/project management engagements.
PFS’ services include:
- Executive Support/Program Implementation
- Business Requirements Development
- Strategic Planning
- Program Evaluation
- Business Process Reengineering and Improvement
- Project Scheduling
- Risk Management
- Performance Measurement/Data Analytics
- Financial Management
- SharePoint/Power BI Development