Titan Alpha LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that was founded to assist federal clients in planning and implementing healthcare transformation, innovation, technology, and quality improvement initiatives, programs, and projects. PFS is the Managing Venturer of the Titan Alpha Joint Venture (JV) that was founded with Atlas Research LLC. Customer Value Partners (CVP) acquired Atlas Research LLC in 2021.
The points of contact for Titan Alpha are:
- Greg Smallwood, Chief Executive Officer of PFS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shawn Boo, Chief Administrative Officer of PFS, email@example.com
In 2020, Titan Alpha was awarded a spot on the Integrated Healthcare Transformation (IHT) IDIQ with the Veterans Health Administration (VHA). VHA’s IHT is a multiple-award, IDIQ with a five-year base term and five option years and covers support services across three functional categories:
- Health System Transformation and Innovation ― project and program management, business process re-engineering, management and improvement, change management, strategic planning, and communications.
- Implementation and Operations Support ― studies and analyses, training development and delivery, and policy research and development.
- Health Care Business Enabling Services ― supply chain management, human resources, acquisitions, and financial services management.
For more information visit us at: Titan Alpha.