Titan Alpha Celebrates 21 Industry Awards
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Titan Alpha, Prometheus Federal Services’ (PFS) joint venture with Customer Value Partners (CVP), has been recognized with 21 awards in the last seven months for its marketing and communications work supporting the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
In May 2023, Titan Alpha won two Telly Awards, the world’s largest honor for video and television across all screens. “Cancer Health Equity at VA” won a Silver Telly Award in the Non-Broadcast—General category. “Long COVID: Three Veterans’ Journey” won a Bronze Telly Award in the Non-Broadcast—Government Relations category. Submissions are judged by a group of 200 industry leaders representing advertising agencies, production companies, and major television networks. Other winners this year included National Public Radio and JP Morgan.
In April 2023, Titan Alpha was presented with four Communicator Awards of Distinction by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts (AIVA) for products exceeding industry standards in quality and achievement. Additional Communicator Award recipients included Blue Cross Blue Shield, BMW, T-Mobile, and FedEx.
Earlier that month, Titan Alpha received three platinum and two gold Hermes Creative Awards . Hermes awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), one of the largest, oldest, and most respected evaluators of creative work in the marketing and communication industry. This year’s winners included DaVita HealthCare, Honeywell, and MasterCard.
awards follow the honor of receiving four platinum and six gold MarCom Awards in October 2022. MarCom is sponsored and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP) and honors excellence in marketing and communications. Other winners included Microsoft, Pepsi, and IBM.
“We are honored our marketing and communications work for VA stands out in the field and has been recognized with these recent awards,” said Greg Smallwood, CEO. “While I am thrilled for the recognition, I am not surprised. There are a lot of teams who can do great work, but not all teams have the passion for serving Veterans that I’ve seen from our purpose-driven, creative team who consistently strive for excellence. Titan Alpha is mission focused and committed to helping improve the lives of Veterans. It’s humbling to be recognized for that achievement and an honor to do great work for those who served.”
VA and Titan Alpha awards include:
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Office of Resolution Management, Diversity & Inclusion (ORMDI) I*DEA Brand Guide– Marcom Award, Platinum
- VHA Office of Healthcare Transformation (OHT): Team Achievement– Marcom Award, Platinum
- VHA National Oncology Program/Shoulder to Shoulder: Innovative Cancer Care for Veterans Annual Report – Marcom Award, Platinum
- VHA Office of Executive Communications/#VADidThat? awareness campaign – Marcom Award, Platinum
- VHA National Oncology Program/Cancer Screening Video – Marcom Award, Gold
- VHA Office of Healthcare Transformation/VHA COVID-19 Test-to-Treat Outreach Toolkit – Marcom Award, Gold
- VHA/Pharmacogenomics: When One Side Does Not Fit All education video – Marcom Award, Gold
- VHA CCPI/Public Speaking Training Booklet – Marcom Award, Gold
- VHA: Long COVID Fact Sheet and Checklist– Marcom Award, Gold
- VHA COVID-19 Operational Plan– Marcom Award, Gold
- VHA Office of DEAN – Communicator Award, Distinction
- VHA “VA Did That?” Campaign – Communicator Award, Distinction
- Long Covid Fact Sheet and Checklist – Communicator Award, Distinction
- VHA National Artificial Intelligence Institute (Naii): Brain Health and Rehabilitation Through Artificial Intelligence Network (Brain) Summit – Hermes Award, Platinum
- VHA NOP “Shoulder to Shoulder: Innovative Cancer Care for Veterans” Annual Report – Hermes Award, Platinum
- VHA “VA Did That?” Campaign – Hermes Award, Platinum
- Aiming For the Moon (Shot): Cancer Cabinet Community Conversation on Breast and Gynecologic Cancers – Hermes Award, Gold c
- Long Covid Fact Sheet and Checklist – Hermes Award, Gold
- VHA I*DEA Newsletter – Muse Award, Silver
- “Cancer Health Equity at VA” Silver Telly Award in the Non-Broadcast- General
- “Long COVID: Three Veterans’ Journey” Bronze Telly Award in the Non-Broadcast – Government Relations
Managing Venturer, Prometheus Federal Services (PFS) is a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). PFS assists federal clients in planning and implementing healthcare transformation, innovation, technology, and quality improvement initiatives, programs, and projects. PFS offers a full range of strategic communications capabilities and expertise from highly qualified staff who are leaders in their field.
For more information on PFS, go to www.pfs.us.